Monday, March 5, 2012

Background/ Character Art

I've been searching for free art that i can use for the VN and i came across some very good sites. The research pays off nicely ^^. I'm not that talented at drawing so using free art was my only option to go. These are the moments when you wished you didn't slack off as much during art class haha.

It's a username from Pixiv.net, i must say the background is stunning. I'm definitely going to incorporate them into my VN. I'm so amazed that it's free, wow like seriously you have to take a look.


Has anyone seen this site before? I'm pretty happy with the artwork, most of them looked really professional =D. The y have alot of materials, their background isn't as good as the one on top so i'll be taking the characters from this site instead. Anyway i think i searched through all the characters and am pretty happy with what i chose... Sneak Peak xD!


I also found OLEVN Community Wiki (http://wiki.renai.us/wiki/Main_Page). It's a place where creators of Visual Novels go to share information about game making. There's a list of helpful links to free resource, information and essays. Feel free to check it out. I got what i need already in terms of artwork so now i'm going to start ploting the story or research on writing. Anyway see you in abit lol ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment