Monday, March 5, 2012

Plotlines...

This part is harder then i thought =/ I looked up on it and the research part was easy but it's much tougher to write story with different routes. I guess i'm just not used to it. I found this picture in lemmasoft and it kind of shows you how to plot the story for multiple endings.

It's just a simple story graph. The nodes represent the different events that happens and they are meant to be about 5-10mins long. It just requires alot of planning. Since i have 3 main characters i think i'll somehow match it to the 3 routes. I've already decided to make the setting in school since the background consists of mostly in school and the characters are all wearing uniform. I'm writing from a girls perspective so it's going to be an otome game.

In terms for the writng, i got all my resource from this thread. They have everything from articles, tips to grammer. I found it extremely useful, it really puts me into the right mindset. I have alot of ideas now so i think i'm going to use Novelty software now and start writing. Wish me luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment